Heating Supply Renewed in Several Sofia Neighborhoods
Heating utility company Toplofikatsiya says it has restored heating supply to all Mladost neighborhoods (1-4) and Darvenitsa in Sofia after a breakdown disrupted services in part of the Bulgarian capital.
The company is also gradually renewing services to the neighborhoods of Dianabad, Iztok and Ivan Asen II.
Several other neighborhoods, including Studentski Grad, Slatina, Geo Milev, Poduene - Tsentar and the areas of several thoroughfares (Iskarsko Shose, Tsvetan Lazarov and Bryuksel Blvds) have also seen a halt in supplies.
Toplofikatsiya has announced it is working to restore heating services by the end of Monday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Court in Strasbourg: Bulgaria to Pay 109,000 Euros to the Roma expelled from Vojvodinovo
- » Bulgaria: Possibility of Secondary Explosion at “Arsenal” Weapons Factory, 2 Women are still Missing
- » Bulgaria: Explosions at "Arsenal" Weapons Factory in Kazanlak – Casualties reported
- » There are Regions in Bulgaria where Every Third Person is 65 or Older
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1339 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Officially: The Population of Bulgaria is just over 6.5 million