Interim PM Gerdzhikov Appoints Four Deputy Ministers
By order of interim Prime Minister Ognyan Gerdzhikov four more Deputy Ministers have been appointed. The nominations were made by the respective interim ministers, reported the government press service.
Lazar Lazarov will join the team of interim Labour and Social Policies Minister Galab Donev.
Georgi Todorov has been appointed Deputy Minister of Transport, Information Technologies and Communications.
Maya Todorova becomes Deputy Minister of Youth and Sports – a position she occupied in the period 2013-2014.
Boryana Hristova has been appointed Deputy Minister of Culture.
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.
- » More than BGN 20 Million will be Invested for the Repair of 32 km of the Road Momchilgrad - Ivaylovgrad
- » The Bulgarian Social Minister Biser Petkov Resigned, PM Borisov Rejected the Resignation (Updated)
- » Trakia Highway is Closed in both Directions near Kameno because of a Fire
- » The Lyulin Highway Closes for Repair