Nearly 600 Antique Coins Donated To Silistra History Museum
The History Museum in Silistra has received as a donation nearly 600 antique coins and other cultural valuables confiscated by the state during legal proceedings at the Silistra District Court.
The antiques were granted by the Varna Regional Directorate of the National Revenue Agency.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Archaeological Excavations of a Medieval Monastery in Ahtopol
- » Bulgarians and Brits Save Remains of a Roman Fortress after Raids from Treasure-Hunters
- » Bulgarian Archaeologists Unearth Unique City of Dead at Perpericon
- » Historical Discovery: America was Reached by Humans 7,000 years ago
- » First Farmers of Europe Found in the Balkans Date to 5th Millennium BC
- » New Archeological Findings at Bulgaria’s Perperikon