Burgas Airport to Reopen on Saturday
The airport of the coastal city of Burgas is due to reopen to flights on Saturday as some of the repair works are being finalized, its management says.
Work will continue on some infrastructure projects at the airport investment into which has topped BGN 12 M.
Its runways had to remain closed since October 31 as part of the investment project involved a massive repair.
Siberian Airlines will perform Moscow-Burgas-Moscow flights, starting December 31, six days a week until January 11, the airport has also said.
Starting January 03, Wizz Air flights will be performed between Burgas and London Luton.
- » Bulgaria Air Now has Flights to a New Destination - Tbilisi
- » Up to 60 Irish Holidaymakers Left Stranded in Bulgaria after Travel Agents' Failure
- » The Cheapest Spot for Families this Summer
- » The Ministry of Tourism Expects a 5% Increase in Foreign Tourists
- » Bulgarian Hotel Managers: Increases of Prices of Vacations will Come Next Year
- » Turkey is in the Top 10 in the Inbound Tourism Markets for Bulgaria