Increased Security in Bulgaria's Sofia
Increased security measures are now in force in Sofia.
There is additional security in front of the embassies of the countries from the international anti-terrorist coalition, in spite of the fact that there is no information about an actual threat against any of these.
During the holidays, the police have been ordered to increase their presence at all public places where lots of people normally gather – malls, bus and railway stations
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend