Belgian Spadel Group Takes Over Devin
The American Investment Fund Advent International is selling its share of 93.29% in the venture for the bottling of mineral water and manufacturing of soft drinks Devin.
The buyer is the family company Spadel Group based in Belgium, reported Kapital Daily.
This is one of the biggest deals of the year since the estimated value of the venture is EUR 120 M. This is over 11 times the gross profit – a record-high.
For 2016, it is expected sales to grow by 10% year-on-year to EUR 46 M, while earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) are expected to reach EUR 10.7 M.
The deal must be approved by the Commission for Protection of Competition (KZK).
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Bulgarian Association of Restaurants Insist That Employees Work Outdoors Without Masks in Sarcastic Statement
- » August 8: Switzerland Lifts Quarantine Requirenment for People Coming from Bulgaria but Norway Introduces It
- » New Amendments to the Labor Code Have Been Introduced Today
- » Norway is Introducing a Mendatory Quarantine for People Arriving from France, Switzerland and the Czech Republic
- » Entering Greece by Land at Night Can be Done Only Through "Kulata - Promahon" Border Checkpoint
- » Aeroflot: No flights from Russia to Sofia and Bourgas Until the End of August