Airbus to Open Parts Plant in Bulgaria's Plovdiv
An aircraft parts factory of French civil aircraft giant will operate in Plovdiv, Bulgaria's second-largest city, starting within a year, French Ambassador Eric Lebédel said last week.
After meeting Plovdiv Mayor Ivan Totev, he explained, quoted by 24 Chasa, the facility would make aircraft insulation materials and sealants.
The plant will be based in Trakia Economic Zone (TEZ), a conglomerate of industrial zones where a number of multinationals have set up production bases over the past years.
"Final talks" are due on buying the field and building the factory, Dnes.bg quotes Totev as saying.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Top Two Casinos In Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Manufactured Goods Shot up 18% in August
- » The UKGC and GamStop – Protecting You from Non-GamStop Casinos
- » Grain Harvest in Bulgaria is at a Five-Year High, and Prices are Rising
- » Fuel Runs Out in Major British Cities, London has Temporarily Suspended Competition Laws
- » National Protest on Tuesday to Block intersections and Border Crossings, Will Stop Buses