Bulgaria's SAC Orders Recount of Referendum Ballots
The Supreme Administrative Court has proceeded with the second lawsuit filed by Slavi Trifonov for disputing the results of the referendum held on December 6, reported Dnevnik daily.
The complaint was filed against the results announced by the Central Election Commission.
Besides, the court ordered a recount of the ballots in 44 sections pointed out by Trifonov in order to determine whether there are mistakes in the protocols with the results.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend