Large-scale Anti-government Protests in Poland
A march under the slogan Stop the Destruction of Poland was organised on the day when people commemorate the 35th anniversary of the introduction of martial law by the communist regime in 1981, reported BNT.
The demonstration is organised by the Committee for the protection of democracy created in reaction to the policy of the governing Law and Justice Party.
The populist formation won the elections last year. After coming to power, it quickly began to influence the judiciary and increased its influence over state media.
Its actions were criticised by the European Union and the USA.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Biden: We will Soon Deploy Troops in Europe
- » Euro Ombudsman: EC hides Correspondence between Von der Layen and Pfizer
- » Austria Cancels Lockdown for the Unvaccinated
- » Biden Discussed the Ukrainian Crisis and action Against Russia with European Leaders
- » EU has No Plans to Withdraw from Ukraine and Expects the US to explain Why they did
- » Thousands Protested against COVID Measures in Brussels (VIDEOS)