Large-scale Anti-government Protests in Poland
A march under the slogan Stop the Destruction of Poland was organised on the day when people commemorate the 35th anniversary of the introduction of martial law by the communist regime in 1981, reported BNT.
The demonstration is organised by the Committee for the protection of democracy created in reaction to the policy of the governing Law and Justice Party.
The populist formation won the elections last year. After coming to power, it quickly began to influence the judiciary and increased its influence over state media.
Its actions were criticised by the European Union and the USA.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Far-Right Won in Italy’s Elections
- » Italy's Elections might Put in Power the most Right-Wing Government since World War II
- » EU: Mobilization and the Referendums show Putin's Desperation
- » Italy could Pay you 15,000 Euros to Move to Sardinia
- » The EU to Give 55 Million Euros to Bulgaria for Refugees and Social Payments
- » European Parliament: Because of Orban, Hungary is No Longer a Democratic Country