Bulgaria's Prosecutor General Excludes Premeditated Action in Hitrino Accident
Bulgaria’s Prosecutor General has announced at a press conference that the possibility of premeditated action in the Hitrino accident has been excluded at this stage.
24 expert investigations have been initiated. The leading hypothesis is speeding.
31 witnesses have been interrogated.
With respect to the ongoing investigation, Tsatsarov said:
“We are investigating the transporter first. This is the company Bulmarket. Secondly, the cargo deliverer and, respectively, the cargo receiver with respect to the transportation of dangerous cargo, the manufacturer and, respectively, the trader who is related to the transportation of this cargo. ”
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend