High-Risk Day in Bulgaria's Hitrino
Tuesday is going to be the day with the highest risk in the village of Hitrino after the tragedy on Saturday because special cranes will begin lifting the cisterns from the train which derailed on the morning of December 10.
This why restriction measures in the village will be even more serious.
After the meeting of the crisis headquarters, Interior Minister Rumyana Bachvarova announced:
“Work went on during the night. We have up to ten cisterns that have been processed and one more that has to be processed today.”
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Breaking News: Malls and Gyms Open Doors in February
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow for Stormy Winds, Cloudy and Rainy
- » Protest in Bulgaria, Day 200: Protesters Tried to Enter the Council of Ministers
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Still Warm and Quiet
- » PM Borissov LIVE: Compromise Will Be Made Only to Education
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Warm and Quiet