Turkey’s AKP, Opposition Reach Agreement on Constitutional Amendments
The ruling Justice and Development Party in Turkey (AKP) and the Nationalist Movement Party have reached an agreement on amendments to the constitution which envisage a strengthening of the powers of the president.
This was announced by Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım after his meeting with the leader of the nationalists Devlet Bahçeli.
The proposals on amendments to the constitution will be introduced next week.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Croatia will Adopt the Euro on 1 January 2023
- » Kosovo applies for Membership in Council of Europe, Serbia convenes Security Council
- » Serbia on the Transit Gas: Bulgarian Problems are not our Problems
- » Ukraine expects Transnistria to Enter the War
- » Explosions hit Radio Tower in Russian-backed Transnistria
- » Majority of Serbs do not want EU membership