Bulgarian MPs Keep Health Insurance Contribution at 8%
Bulgarian lawmakers have agreed to keep health insurance contributions at a level of 8% of the monthly wage.
Putting the National Health Insurance Fund (NZOK)'s budget to a definitive vote, they have also retained the balance between shares of employers and employees in the contribution at 60% and 40%, respectively.
The budget figure of BGN 3.5 M, agreed in the previous reading, also remains unchanged.
- » 120 Children in Romania are in a Hospital with Symptoms of Food Poisoning
- » About 30% of Bulgarians who have Suffered a Heart Attack Continue to Smoke
- » British Prisoners Renovated Wheelchairs for Sofia Hospital "Pirogov"
- » Congo Announces 11 New Confirmed Ebola Cases
- » Over 145,000 Families in Bulgaria have Reproductive Problems
- » Sadiq Khan to Ban Junk Food Advertising on London Transport to Tackle Child Obesity