High Blood Pressure Medications Free-of-Charge As Of New Year
Medicines for high blood pressure will be free-of-charge as of New Year.
This was decided by the Supervisory Board of the National Health Insurance Fund. Up to now, the fund covered between 25% and 50% of the price of the medications.
According to data of the Health Ministry, about 200,000 people in Bulgaria suffer from essential hypertension.
- » EU Health Commissioner: The Measures taken by Bulgaria on Rinderpest are Strictly in Line with the EC’s Recommendations
- » Bulgaria Reports Another Case of Ovine Rinderpest
- » Dr. Ivayla Davidova, BFSA: The most Likely Cause of Rinderpest in Bulgaria is illegal Transportation of an Infected Animal from Turkey
- » New Outbreak of Bird Flu in Dobrich
- » Protest in Sofia Against the Euthanasia of Healthy Animals in Strandzha
- » Plovdiv Hospital is Threatened to remain without Electricity