Ataka's Leader Siderov Remits Borisov's Legal Expenses of BGN 35,000
The leader of Ataka Volen Siderov has remitted BGN 35,000 in legal expenses incurred by Boyko Borisov in the slander case against Siderov initiated by Borisov.
“If Siderov had not turned out to be human, my entire salary as PM would have been forfeited,” commented Borisov to journalists.
Siderov was sentenced to pay BGN 3,000 in compensation to Borisov for a slanderous insult, but the outgoing PM had to pay the legal expenses for the case which amounted to BGN 35,000.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend