Bulgarian Firms To File Tax Declarations Online
Tax declarations under the Excise Duties and Tax Warehouses Act will be submitted online by businesses. The decision was adopted at second reading by Parliament. It is part of the amendments to the excise law.
Firms, however, unlike natural persons, will not be able to have a discount on the annual corporate tax owed. Natural persons have a 5% discount when submitting their annual tax declarations.
Deputies also voted that the annual tax declaration of natural persons must be submitted by April 30 of the year following the year when the income was accrued.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Over 80% Drop in Restaurant Turnover after Introduction of the "Green Certificate"
- » In September, the Growth of Foreign Tourists in Bulgaria was Nearly 40% for the Year
- » Are Employers in Bulgaria Required to Pay COVID Tests for their Employees?
- » Jeff Bezos wants to Build a Private Space Station
- » The US Considers Inclusion of Four Countries, Including Bulgaria, in the Visa-Free Travel Program
- » EU Council: The European Union Must Use Nuclear Power to Ensure its Energy Independence