Road Police To Inspect Vehicles Under Operation Winter
Road police officers are beginning mass inspections in the country in order to check whether drivers have prepared their vehicles for the winter.
Under Operation Winter, drivers may now be fined between BGN 20 and BGN 50 if their lights, tyres and the heating inside the car are not in order. The fine may reach BGN 150 for more serious offences.
In cases of very serious violations, the vehicle may be banned from traffic.
- » BDZ will Buy 42 Trains for BGN 810 Million
- » Bulgarian Registry Agency Head Resigns
- » Bulgaria to Renovate Bridges after Italy Bridge Collapse
- » PM Borisov: I'm not Happy with the Chief of the Commercial Register
- » PM and Regional Development Minister Launch New Road Section Construction on Hemus Motorway
- » Bulgarian CPC Issues First Decisions Prohibiting Concentrations