Outgoing Health Minister To Be Indicted Over Vaccines Scandal
Outgoing Health Minister Petar Moskov has to appear at 16:30 hrs on Monday at Sofia Prosecutor’s Office and will probably be indicted regarding the vaccines scandal which happened at the beginning of the year.
At the beginning of 2016, the Prosecutor’s Office initiated pre-trial proceedings in relation to the barter of vaccines between Turkey and Bulgaria.
On Sunday. Moskov stated on bTV that he has been invited to appear at the Prosecutor’s Office. “I have no idea what these bodies want to talk to me about. Half of the staff of the ministry was interrogated in relation to the financial aspect of the two donations,” said Moskov and added that the vaccines were not dangerous and the people who claim so “will be judged by God.”
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend