Bulgaria, Romania Sign Agreement on Negotiating Expensive Medicines Discounts
The Health Ministers of Bulgaria and Romania have signed a bi-lateral agreement on negotiating discounts for expensive medicines.
The aim is for the two countries to negotiate confidential financial discounts for expensive medicines which will provide patients with better access to the newest treatment.
Bulgaria and Romania will combine their efforts in signing joint agreements with the suppliers of medicines in order to secure the discounts.
The two countries will make joint public procurement orders in order to optimise expenses for medicines and create a stable supply.
The agreement is expected to be ratified by the parliaments of Bulgaria and Romania in order to enter into force by the middle of 2017.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » London Introduces Mandatory PCR test for Vaccinated Bulgarians
- » Omicron: What are the Symptoms of the New Covid Variant
- » BioNTech is Already Working on Vaccine for the Covid Variant Omicron
- » WHO: Omicron is likely to Spread All Over the World
- » China has Promised Africa 1 Billion vaccines against COVID-19
- » Because of Omicron: Japan closes its Borders to Foreigners from November 30