Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev Visiting Hungary on Thursday
President Rosen Plevneliev is on a working visit to Austria and Hungary, the head of state's press office has said.
On Thursday in Budapest President Rosen Plevneliev will participate in the Summit meeting about ,,Reinvigorating Growth, Competitiveness and Investment: The European Union from the Baltics, through Central Europe, to the Mediterranean''. The event is held within the Conference of European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD).
In Budapest, the head of state will talk with the Prime Minister of Hungary Viktor Orb?n and also will have a meeting with the President of the EBRD Sir Suma Chakrabarti.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian National Bank: We are on the Final stretch on the Road to the Eurozone
- » Bulgaria imported over 55,000 tons of Fresh Vegetables and 66,000 tons of Fruit in January and February
- » Bulgaria fails to achieve Good Placement in Sustainable Tourism Ranking
- » Bulgaria: Burgas ranks as the Twentieth-Best City for a Scenic Drive
- » In April: Bulgarians Traveled the most to Neighboring Countries
- » The Price of Gas in Europe fell to a two-year Low