Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev Visiting Hungary on Thursday
President Rosen Plevneliev is on a working visit to Austria and Hungary, the head of state's press office has said.
On Thursday in Budapest President Rosen Plevneliev will participate in the Summit meeting about ,,Reinvigorating Growth, Competitiveness and Investment: The European Union from the Baltics, through Central Europe, to the Mediterranean''. The event is held within the Conference of European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD).
In Budapest, the head of state will talk with the Prime Minister of Hungary Viktor Orb?n and also will have a meeting with the President of the EBRD Sir Suma Chakrabarti.
- » Bulgarian Hotel Managers: Increases of Prices of Vacations will Come Next Year
- » Bulgaria's E. Miroglio to Open Dika Fashion Stores in France
- » The Largest Strategic Blockchain Forum in Central and Eastern Europe - CEE Block Sofia
- » Bulgaria’s Allterco Robotics Joins Deutsche Telekom's Startup Innovation Programme
- » The Bulgarian Energy Holding is on its Way to take Commitments in the BEH Gas Case
- » Bulgaria's Lorex Production Base Put up for Sale by Bailiff