Bulgaria's Market Size 'Challenge to Businesses'
The tiny Bulgarian market poses difficulties to businesses, Ekkehard Neureither, CEO of ABB Bulgaria, has said.
At the same time, one has to come up with the best product and best prices in Bulgaria as the market is also very competitive, he has told Bloomberg TV Bulgaria in an interview.
Neureither has also argued that the business environment is substantially improving in the country.
"What we have seen over the last years is that many investors are comping to Bulgaria... and [many] international companies. There is a high demand in the energy sector. This gives us optimism for the next years."
Swedish-Swiss company ABB produces different automotive components in Bulgaria, as part of a still growing auto parts industry that is largely export-oriented.
"Our business is more than 70% oriented toward exports and 30% to the domestic market. The fact that we managed to reach even these 30% is impressive," Neureither has argued.
Investors in Bulgaria, however, are still trying to solve the issue of lack of resources, with the industry sometimes needing not only managers but also experts, he has made it clear.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Lawyer Nikolay Hadjigenov: Change Can Only be Made by Force. The Legal and Proper Way is a National Strike in Bulgaria
- » Too Many Spies: "Ungrateful Bulgaria" in the Eyes of Russian Media
- » Will There Be a Second Wave of Coronavirus Infections?
- » Russians Watch the American Protests as Clouds Gather at Home, Ilya Klishin
- » Emil Harsev: Volkswagen Has Not Given Up on Turkey
- » Opinion: Bulgaria Needs to Take a Position on Syria