Bulgaria to Take Part in NATO Mediterranean Operation
Bulgaria will send a frigate to NATO's Operation Sea Guardian in the Mediterranean Sea, Defense Minister Nikolay Nenchev has said.
Nenchev is in Brussels, attending a two-day meeting of NATO countries' defense mininsters on Wednesday and Thirsday.
"The decision has not yet been made, [but] we will take part with one frigate, as we have done it until now."
On Wednesday, Nenchev signed a cyberdefense Memorandum of Understanding with NATO.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Most Cyberattacks against Bulgaria come from Russia
- » The Bulgarian Parliament ratified the Contract for the Acquisition of 8 more F-16 Fighter Jets
- » President Radev: Bulgaria actively participates in all NATO exercises in the Black Sea Region
- » Bulgaria’s Defense Minister on Military Aid to Ukraine: We cannot provide the S-300
- » Suspects of the Attack in Istanbul have been arrested in Bulgaria (UPDATED)
- » Bulgaria relies on NATO to avoid a situation like in Poland