Hungarian PM Orban: We Must End Europe's Sovietisation
Hungary’s PM Viktor Orban has called for the salvation of Europe via national states and Christian values, reported BGNES.
Hungary wants to put an end to the “sovietisation of Europe” and to protect its borders from mass migration, added Orban during the celebrations commemorating the anniversary of the anti-communist revolt in the country in 1956.
“We want to preserve ourselves as a European nation and not merely as one nationality within Europe’s framework,” added the Hungarian PM.
According to him, “there cannot be a free Europe without national states and millennia-old Christian wisdom.”
“People who love freedom must save Brussels from sovietisation and from the people who want to tell us with whom we are supposed to live in our own country,” underlined Orban.
His speech was interrupted on several occasions by opposition protesters.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » European Commission Signs Contract with Gilead to Secure EU Access to Remdesivir
- » Belgium, Greece, Germany and Austria Tighten Measures Against the Coronavirus
- » Michel Barnier Accused Boris Johnson of Not Keeping His Promises
- » Brussels warns: Coronavirus Pandemic Threatens the Future of the Eurozone
- » Heads of EU and Western Balkans Countries will Meet Virtually
- » The EC Raised 7,4 Billion Euros to Develop a COVID-19 Vaccine