Hungarian PM Orban: We Must End Europe's Sovietisation
Hungary’s PM Viktor Orban has called for the salvation of Europe via national states and Christian values, reported BGNES.
Hungary wants to put an end to the “sovietisation of Europe” and to protect its borders from mass migration, added Orban during the celebrations commemorating the anniversary of the anti-communist revolt in the country in 1956.
“We want to preserve ourselves as a European nation and not merely as one nationality within Europe’s framework,” added the Hungarian PM.
According to him, “there cannot be a free Europe without national states and millennia-old Christian wisdom.”
“People who love freedom must save Brussels from sovietisation and from the people who want to tell us with whom we are supposed to live in our own country,” underlined Orban.
His speech was interrupted on several occasions by opposition protesters.
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister: EU Accession Negotiations with North Macedonia and Albania Shouldn't be Delayed
- » Johnson to Introduce 3 Types of Work Visas for Foreigners on the Island
- » Bulgaria Ranks 52nd out of 189 Countries in the Human Development Index
- » Bulgaria among the Countries with Largest share of Old Aircraft
- » Donald Tusk: Brexit - One of the Most Spectacular Mistakes in the EU History
- » Many Flights Will Be Canceled due to Strike in France