Russia Extends Aleppo Ceasefire by 24 Hours
The humanitarian ceasefire in Aleppo kept by the Russian and Syrian armies since Thursday morning has been extended by 24 hours so that civilians and fighters have the opportunity to leave the rebel districts under siege in the city, stated Russian Defence Minister Sergey Shoygu, cited by France Presse.
“By order of the Chief of the Armed Forces Vladimir Putin, a decision has been taken to extend the humanitarian pause by 24 hours,” explained Shoygu.
This means the ceasefire will last until 16:00 hrs Greenwich time.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russian Foreign Minister: Our Patience is Running Out
- » US-Russia talks: Serious, Useful, Difficult, but No One Backed Down
- » Russia will take Fingerprints of all Foreigners and Test them for HIV
- » Mandatory Vaccination in Russia
- » Russia: For Third Day in a Row, More than 40,000 New Infections with COVID-19
- » A Record 1,178 Died of COVID-19 in Russia in the last 24 hours