All Flights To, From Greek Airports Cancelled
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs informed that, according to Greek media, all flights to and from airports in Greece will be cancelled on October 9, October 10, October 12 and October 13 due to 24-hour relay strikes of air traffic controllers.
The strike is due to the protest of the Union of Air Traffic Control against the submitting of a draft bill for a restructuring of civil aviation bodies.
The Foreign Ministry advises Bulgarian citizens travelling to Greece to request from airlines information about valid flight schedules during the days of the strike.
- » Emerging Europe Announces Nominees for 2019 Awards
- » Erdogan: EU 'Doomed to Failure' Without Turkey's Full-Fledged Membership in the EU
- » Alexis Tsipras Promised to Cut Taxes on Food and Energy
- » Pope Francis: Northern Macedonia is Example of Being a Bridge Between the East and the West
- » Turkish President Erdogan Called For New Elections in Istanbul
- » A 24-hour Transport Strike Was Announced in Greece on May 1