Night of Scientists Hosted By Pleven Medical University
About 30 scientific centres and museums in Bulgaria will participate in the initiative European Night of Scientists.
The initiative is organised by the European Commission in more than 300 cities in Europe every year.
The purpose is to increase public awareness of education, scientific research and innovations, as well as to help overcome negative attitudes towards scientists.
The European Night of Scientists is targeted at everyone, independent of their age and qualifications. Special attention will be paid to young people and children.
Pleven’s Medical University hosts the Night of Scientists for the 4th time. Professors, students, historians and theologians will partake in the topic Food – History, Symbol and Medicine.
The Night of Scientists will open at the Regional Historical Museum at 17:00 hrs with the exhibition Agricultural Crops in the Old World and Antiquity.
- » The Bulgarian "Cultural Reforms" Movement Begins a Series of Cultural Policy Forums
- » SKILLET in Sofia with First Solo Concert in Bulgaria!
- » The 11th Bulgarian Cinema Festival in Rome is Coming soon
- » The ANASTACIA Concert in Sofia is Canceled
- » IMANY with Two Big Concerts in Sofia and Plovdiv in June
- » Van Gogh Painting Sold for EUR 7 Million