ABV Nominates Ivaylo Kalfin for President
Ivaylo Kalfin is ABV’s nominee for President, decided the leadership of the party.
He will be nominated officially later on Thursday by a coalition of 7 parties named “Kalfin for President”. Besides ABV’s current partners, the new formations are the Gergyovden Movement and the Greens.
It is not clear yet who will be nominated for Vice President
- » Five Оffers From International Companies For Sofia Airport Concession Tender Received
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Our Support for Serbia's European Path Will Continue
- » Bulgarian Exports to Vietnam in 2018 Amounted to $ 33.0 million in 2018
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Openes the 1st Meeting of the National Committee on International Humanitarian Law
- » Deputy Prime Minister Nikolova: There is Potential For Investment Cooperation Between Bulgaria and Kuwait
- » Bulgarian Fruit and Vegetable Producers seek the resignation of agriculture minister