Hoteliers Obliged To Maintain Tourist Register
The Bulgarian Parliament has made it mandatory for all hoteliers to have a register of tourists.
The amendment to the Tourism Act was passed at second reading. The fine for physical persons is BGN 2,000 and for legal persons – BGN 7,000.
Under the amendment, mayors of municipalities undertake the obligation to maintain an electronic register of all tourism places with temporary certificates.
- » Up to BGN 4.7 Million is the Income from Overnight Stays in Plovdiv
- » The Sun: Bulgaria is the Cheapest Place for a Family Holiday – AND it Costs Less than in 2017
- » Euronews: Bulgaria, an Emerging Tourist Destination
- » Bulgaria's Revenue from Tourist Overnights Rises 27.2% y/y
- » Increasing Number of Chinese Tourists will Come to Varna
- » Bulgarian Tourists are Among the most Pretentious in the World