Council for Electronic Media Suspends TV7, News7, Super 7 Licenses
The council for Electronic Media has suspended the licenses of TV7, News7 and Super 7, announced BNR.
Four of the five members of the media regulator voted for the motion. The proposal was made by Betina Zhoteva. The Chairman of CEM, Mariya Stoyanova, argued for the decision.
“Let’s not forget that our activity is to ensure the possibility for just competition in Bulgaria and we cannot do that given that we have one player who plays with advertisements which are new but are old in terms of content,” said Stoyanova.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend