Borissov Meets Special Envoy on Youth Employmet of UN General Secretary
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov had a meeting with the Special Envoy of the General Secretary of the UN on youth employment Werner Faymann. Ensuring a higher quality of life for young people in Bulgaria, as well as overcoming youth unemployment and guaranteeing quality education are among the main priorities of the Bulgarian government, emphasised Borissov.
The Prime Minister pointed out that in the last year unemployment among young people of up to 29 years of age has decreased by 3% and currently stands at about 13%.
Borrisov stated that every year competent authorities plan measures through which thousands of young people are being employed or work as interns.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Pro-Western and Pro-Ukrainian Protest against President Radev
- » Bulgaria: Ivan Geshev filed a Request to Remove the Immunity of Boyko Borissov
- » Bulgaria: GERB-SDS, WCC-DB and DPS gathered a Majority for Constitutional Reform
- » Bulgaria: Denkov and Mariya Gabriel presented the Project for a Regular Government
- » Bulgaria: The National Investigation Service becomes an Independent Body in the Judiciary
- » DPS will not Prevent the Formation of a Cabinet