Valuable Ancient Jewelry Found in Private Home in Bulgaria's Nikopol
Large numbers of valuables dating back to Ancient times have been found in Bulgaria's Nikopol.
The historic artefacts date back to the 2-4 centuriies AD. The collection contains 550 metal elements of various shapes and sizes, that are considered archaeologically valuable. Some are parts of jewelry, rings, Roman buttons, pottery and other.
A further historic expertise has been appointed to establish the real value of the finds.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Eric Halsey – American Who Makes Podcast about Bulgarian History
- » Anonymous Artist NoName with a Work for March 3, Liberation Day of Bulgaria
- » March 1: Baba Marta Enters the Scene, Brings Spring Along
- » Golden Globe Goes to Rosamund Pike, Glowing Praise to Maria Bakalova
- » Van Gogh's Painting from Private Collection to be Auctioned at Sotheby’s
- » Terry Gilliam, Cristi Puiu Win FIPRESCI Platinum 90 Award at Sofia Film Festival 2021