Bulgaria’s ABV Party Backs Rumen Radev for President
Left-wing ABV party has endorsed the nomination of Maj Gen Rumen Radev for the forthcoming presidential elections.
General Radev will be the nomination of a wide coalition of left-wing, patriotic and centrist political forces, ABV leader and former President Georgi Parvanov said at a news conference in Sofia on Thursday.
ABV’s governing body, the National Council, has given the green light to the signing of an agreement with the Socialists on the organization of Radev’s election campaign, Parvanov added.
The Bulgarian Socialist Party, the largest opposition force in the current parliament, elected Maj. Gen. Rumen Radev, former Bulgarian Air Force Commander, as its candidate for President in the November elections on Wednesday.
- » Today Begins the Sale of Electronic Vignettes
- » Protest Against the Increased Water Prices is Expected Today in Sofia
- » 24 km more from the Struma Мotorway will be Open for Exploitation
- » Specially Formed Committee to Investigate Data of Corrupt Citizenship Awarding System
- » All Bulgarian Roads Passable in Winter Conditions, Over 600 Machines Worked at Night
- » Retro Tram to Start Functioning as Tourist Information Center in Sofia