Bulgaria’s ABV Party Backs Rumen Radev for President
Left-wing ABV party has endorsed the nomination of Maj Gen Rumen Radev for the forthcoming presidential elections.
General Radev will be the nomination of a wide coalition of left-wing, patriotic and centrist political forces, ABV leader and former President Georgi Parvanov said at a news conference in Sofia on Thursday.
ABV’s governing body, the National Council, has given the green light to the signing of an agreement with the Socialists on the organization of Radev’s election campaign, Parvanov added.
The Bulgarian Socialist Party, the largest opposition force in the current parliament, elected Maj. Gen. Rumen Radev, former Bulgarian Air Force Commander, as its candidate for President in the November elections on Wednesday.
- » With Money From Europe: Free Wi-Fi Network in 113 Municipalities in Bulgaria Will be Build
- » Ministry of Interior: Telephone Fraudsters Earn BGN 8-10 million Per Year
- » Heat Companies in Bulgaria Want an Increase in the Price of Heating by Up to 108%
- » Iliana Yotova Talks With Foreign Students of Bulgarian Origin
- » Reuters: Bulgaria Says Oman has Withdrawn Arbitration Claim over Corpbank
- » After Five Unexcused School Absences Social Benefits Suspended for a Year Decides Bulgarian Parliament