Wildfire Rages on 50 Ha in Bulgaria’s Svilengrad Municipality
A wildfire spread over an area of more than 50 hectares near Lisovo village, in Svilengrad municipality bordering Turkey, the government’s Executive Forests Agency announced on Thursday.
The area engulfed by the blaze includes 15 ha of forest land.
Thirty-five employees of the regional Forest Directorate have been deployed to the area equipped with three firefighting vehicles. Firefighters and volunteers have joined the effort to put out the flames that are raging on rugged terrain.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Magnitude 6,2 Earthquake Shook Indonesia, Dead and Injured Reported
- » Another Earthquake in Croatia
- » Magnitude 4,4 Earthquake Rocked Greece This Night
- » Bulgaria: Two Municipalities in Rhodopes Declare State of Emergency, Rains Don’t Stop
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister: Real Winter Coming on Friday, Stay Alert
- » State of Emergency Declared in Many Regions of Bulgaria, Heavy Rains Caused Massive Power Outage