Maxim Behar Awarded as Business Leader of The Year
Bulgarian PR export, businessman, journalist and diplomat Maxim Behar has been declared Business Leader of the Year at the annual b2b Media awards.
Bulgarian-based M3 Communications Group, Inc., of which he is founder and CEO, has become second in the Most Creative Office Space category.
"Business Leader of the Year is a significant acknowledgement for me that can be received only by a person with a strong team beside them. I express my gratitude to the whole team of M3 Communications Group, Inc. for the professionalism and support," Behar has said.
Last year, he scooped a Stevie award after being declared Chairman of the Year for 2015.
In April, M3 Communications Group, Inc. was awarded as Agency of the Year in at the annual ceremony of the Bulgarian PR Association (BAPRA).
This year, Behar was also included in the Global Power Book of PR professionals, becoming the first Bulgarian to be part of it.
Behar, who is President of the International Communications Consultancy Organisation (ICCO) and Chairman of the Board of World Communication Forum in Davos, manages the Czech office of the largest PR corporation in the world Hill+Knowlton Strategies. He also serves as Honorary Consul General of the Republic of Seychelles to Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » “Bulgargaz” Wants a New Increase in the Price of Gas
- » Bulgaria: Political Crisis Hinders Access to Energy Aids for Affected Companies
- » Bulgarian IT Industry Completive Globally, Boasts Revenue Growth
- » Bulgaria-made All-electric Mini Truck Will Compete for German Market
- » Will Climate Change Cause your Favourite Foods to Go Extinct?
- » Bulgarian Bus, Taxi Drivers, Restaurant Keepers Cancel Protests Scheduled for 28 September