Bulgarian FM to Meet Lavrov at Black Sea Economic Cooperation Council
Bulgarian Foreign Minister Daniel Mitov will attend the 34th meeting of the Council of foreign ministers of the Organization of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation (BSEC) in Sochi on Friday.
In Sochi, Mitov will also hold bilateral a meeting with his Russian counterpart Sergey Lavrov, who will chair the council in his capacity as foreign minister of the country holding the rotating chairmanship of BSEC.
Speaking in parliament on Thursday, the Bulgarian foreign minister said that energy will be among the topics to be discussed at their meeting with Lavrov.
Mitov refrained from revealing any further details on the issues to be raised during the meeting with his Russian counterpart.
The Bulgarian foreign minister will also hold bilateral meetings with his Turkish and Moldovan counterparts, respectively Mevlut Cavusoglu and Andrei Galbur.
The council of the foreign ministers was preceded by a meeting of the committee of senior officials on Wednesday and Thursday.
At the end of the council, the chairmanship of BSEC will be handed to Serbia which will hold it until the end of the year.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus