Hourly Labour Costs in Bilgaria Rise 7.7% Y/Y in Q1 2016
The total hourly labour cost in Bulgaria rose by 7.7% year-on-year in the first quarter of 2016, the national statistical office NSI announced on Tuesday.
In March, the NSI reported a 5.8% year-on-year increase in labour cost for the fourth quarter of 2015.
In January-March 2016, the total hourly labour cost grew by 8.6% in industry, 7.0% in services and 8.4% in construction, the NSI said, citing preliminary data.
In the structure of labour costs, the wages and salaries costs per hour worked grew by 7.6% in comparison with the first quarter of 2015, while non-wage costs (the actual and imputed social insurance contribution paid by employers plus taxes regarded as labour costs) rose by 7.8%.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Lags Behind EU Peers in Adoption of Cloud Computing Services
- » Vestbee: VC Investments in CEE in 3Q 2023 Plateaus At €560M
- » Less than 4% of Companies in Bulgaria Use Artificial Intelligence
- » Bulgaria Air with Аdditional Flights on the Route Sofia - Varna for the Holidays
- » Bulgaria Records Second Lowest Air Travel Increase in EU
- » Bulgarians Rank High for Work Hours in the EU