Hourly Labour Costs in Bilgaria Rise 7.7% Y/Y in Q1 2016
The total hourly labour cost in Bulgaria rose by 7.7% year-on-year in the first quarter of 2016, the national statistical office NSI announced on Tuesday.
In March, the NSI reported a 5.8% year-on-year increase in labour cost for the fourth quarter of 2015.
In January-March 2016, the total hourly labour cost grew by 8.6% in industry, 7.0% in services and 8.4% in construction, the NSI said, citing preliminary data.
In the structure of labour costs, the wages and salaries costs per hour worked grew by 7.6% in comparison with the first quarter of 2015, while non-wage costs (the actual and imputed social insurance contribution paid by employers plus taxes regarded as labour costs) rose by 7.8%.
- » Petar Stoychev Was Awarded For Honorary Ambassador of Novinite.com For 2018
- » Personality in the News Awards 2018: Stefan Dimitrov and the Project AirBg.info (PHOTOS)
- » Bulgarian Head of State: My Decisions For the Electoral Code Will be in Favour of the Public Interest
- » Shell Transfers to Repsol 20% of Oil and Gas Exploration Rights in Han Kubrat Offshore Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Doverie United Holding Bought the Second Largest Bank in Moldova for BGN 76 Million
- » AtScale will Invest $ 25 Million in Bulgaria