Bulgaria's Ludogorets to Face Mladost Podgorica in Champions League Qualifier
Bulgaria's reigning football champion Ludogorets will face their Montenegrin counterpart Mladost Podgorica in the second qualifying round of the UEFA Champions League
This was determined by the draw which took place in Nyon on Monday.
Ludogorets will host the first encounter which will be held on July 12 or 13 and will be visitor in the return match a week later in the capital of Montenegro.
Although Ludogorets claimed its fifth consecutive championship title this season, it had a disappointing performance in the European tournaments.
Last year, the team from Razgrad was ousted in the second qualifying round of the Champions League after losing 1:3 on aggregate to Moldova's Milsami Orhei.
This will be the first participation of Mladost Podgorica in the Champions League qualifiers. The team's greatest achievement so far has been reaching the third qualifying round of the Europe League in the 2013-2014 season.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A Premier League Betting Overview for 2022/2023
- » Sports Betting with Betway
- » All of the EU except Bulgaria and Hungary Demand the Expulsion of Russia from World Sports
- » The Biggest Horse Racing Countries in Europe
- » Bulgarian Boxer Kubrat Pulev convincingly Defeated Jerry Forest
- » Dimitrov Double Dips Stateside