Bulgaria's FM to Discuss Migration on Croatia Visit
Bulgarian Foreign Minister Daniel Mitov is due to meet Croatian officials during his visit to the capital Zagreb on May 03-04.
Mitov is to be received by Croatian counterpart Miro Kova?, but also by President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovi? (who was here in March), Parliament Speaker ?eljko Reiner, and the chair of the European Affairs Committee in Parliament, Gordan Jandrokovi?, the Bulgarian Ministry's press office says.
Migration into Europe and the situation in the Middle East will be among the issues discussed, along with bilateral contribution to regional development.
Mitov is also scheduled to deliver a lecture at the EU Commission's representative office in Zagreb.
Defense Minister Nikolay Nenchev also paid a visit to Croatia last week.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Fifty People Protested in front of the Bulgarian Embassy in Skopje
- » Foreign Minister: Joining the OECD is Bulgaria's most Serious Integration Effort after the EU and NATO
- » Russian Senator: Bulgaria should Freeze because it is an Unfriendly Country
- » Bulgaria Suspends Visas for Russians with Property in Bulgaria and for Tourists from Russia
- » Russia Expelled 14 Bulgarian Diplomats
- » The Russian Ambassador expressed Hope that things will Change in Bulgaria