Bulgaria's FM to Discuss Migration on Croatia Visit
Bulgarian Foreign Minister Daniel Mitov is due to meet Croatian officials during his visit to the capital Zagreb on May 03-04.
Mitov is to be received by Croatian counterpart Miro Kova?, but also by President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovi? (who was here in March), Parliament Speaker ?eljko Reiner, and the chair of the European Affairs Committee in Parliament, Gordan Jandrokovi?, the Bulgarian Ministry's press office says.
Migration into Europe and the situation in the Middle East will be among the issues discussed, along with bilateral contribution to regional development.
Mitov is also scheduled to deliver a lecture at the EU Commission's representative office in Zagreb.
Defense Minister Nikolay Nenchev also paid a visit to Croatia last week.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU Top Diplomats Ask North Macedonia’s Prime Minister about Dispute with Bulgaria
- » Russia’s New Ambassador Assumes High Office in Sofia in February
- » Bulgarian Government Allots EUR 100,000 for Quake-Stricken Croatia
- » Moscow Strikes Back: Bulgarian Top Diplomat Expelled from Russia
- » Bulgaria Ready to Help North Macedonia with Vaccines
- » Russian Military Attaché Accused of Spying Left Bulgaria