Bulgaria's FM to Discuss Migration on Croatia Visit
Bulgarian Foreign Minister Daniel Mitov is due to meet Croatian officials during his visit to the capital Zagreb on May 03-04.
Mitov is to be received by Croatian counterpart Miro Kova?, but also by President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovi? (who was here in March), Parliament Speaker ?eljko Reiner, and the chair of the European Affairs Committee in Parliament, Gordan Jandrokovi?, the Bulgarian Ministry's press office says.
Migration into Europe and the situation in the Middle East will be among the issues discussed, along with bilateral contribution to regional development.
Mitov is also scheduled to deliver a lecture at the EU Commission's representative office in Zagreb.
Defense Minister Nikolay Nenchev also paid a visit to Croatia last week.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus
- » The Presidents of Bulgaria and Romania Rumen Radev and Klaus Iohannis Discussed the Efficient Supplies of Food and Raw Materials in the Conditions of Crisis
- » The Government has Approved a Program for Supporting Bulgarian Communities Abroad