Bulgaria's FM to Discuss Migration on Croatia Visit
Bulgarian Foreign Minister Daniel Mitov is due to meet Croatian officials during his visit to the capital Zagreb on May 03-04.
Mitov is to be received by Croatian counterpart Miro Kova?, but also by President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovi? (who was here in March), Parliament Speaker ?eljko Reiner, and the chair of the European Affairs Committee in Parliament, Gordan Jandrokovi?, the Bulgarian Ministry's press office says.
Migration into Europe and the situation in the Middle East will be among the issues discussed, along with bilateral contribution to regional development.
Mitov is also scheduled to deliver a lecture at the EU Commission's representative office in Zagreb.
Defense Minister Nikolay Nenchev also paid a visit to Croatia last week.
- » US and Greece with New Ambassadors to Bulgaria
- » E.Zaharieva: Bulgaria Wants Constructive Cooperation with Russia
- » Deputy Prime Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva Is Visiting Croatia
- » The New US Ambassador to Bulgaria Replaces Eric Rubin
- » Bulgaria and Cambodia May Activate their Relations
- » France Blocks the Start of EU Membership Talks with Skopje and Tirana