Contemporary Art Glass Exhibition to Be Unveiled in Sofia
An exhibition of 25 art glass objects from the Czech Republic is to open its doors to the public in Sofia on April 21, Thursday.
No Limits, an event at the National Art Gallery in Bulgaria's Capital will also feature objects created by Glass students at the New Bulgarian University.
It is a guest appearance for the Museum of Glass and Jewellery in Jablonec nad Nosou, in the Czech Republic.
The Czech Center in Sofia is co-organizing the exhibition.
"The artists are emblematic figures of Czech glass art from different generations—representatives of higher and secondary specialised schools, self-employed teachers, and founders," the National Art Gallery says on its website.
"The goal of the exhibition is not only to present individual, contemporary Czech glass, but also the secondary and higher education in glass art in the Czech Republic, which, in its systematism and consistency has no comparison worldwide."
No Limits will be at the National Art Gallery through May 29, 2016.
- » The Embassy of Spain in Bulgaria and the Instituto Cervantes- Sofía with a Unique Concert of Rosario Montoya
- » Mariya Gabriel Opens an Exhibition For Sofia at the European Commission
- » The Mona Lisa Returned to its Usual Place in the Louvre
- » Unique Mono Works Within the Exhibition "Okay"
- » Handmade Festival Open Doors in the National Palace of Culture
- » Exhibition of Kolyo Karamfilov at the National Palace of Culture