Bulgarian Police Detain Five Alleged Afghans over Shooting Incident in Sofia
Bulgarian police have detained five people – four men and a woman - claiming to be of Afghan origin after shooting was reported in Nadezhda neighbourhood of Sofia on Tuesday afternoon.
No one had been hurt in the incident, the Ministry of the Interior said in a statement.
One of the arrested men told police that he had fired a shot from a gas pistol following a quarrel with other people from the group.
Police has opened an investigation into the shooting.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Disco on the Northern Beach in Burgas Burned Down
- » Bulgaria: Partial State of Emergency has been Declared in the Karlovo villages of Karavelovo and Bogdan
- » Bulgaria: Kilometer-Long Queues and Broken-Down Trucks during Heavy Snowfall at the "Predel" Pass
- » In Northwestern Bulgaria: A Woman Died while waiting 35 Minutes for an Ambulance
- » The State Sent a Plane to transport the Bulgarian Beaten in North Macedonia for treatment in Bulgaria
- » Another Provocation: The Secretary of the Bulgarian Cultural Club in North Macedonia has been Beaten