Croatia's President to Pay Two-Day Visit to Bulgaria
Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic is is set to visit Bulgaria on Wednesday and Thursday.
Grabar-Kitarovic is coming at the invitation of her Bulgarian counterpart, Rosen Plevneliev, the latter's press office has said.
After meeting privately at the Bulgarian Presidency on Wednesday morning, officials talks of delegations of Bulgaria and Croatia will be held to discuss bilateral relations and trade, regional cooperation, energy security, migration, and the fight against terrorism,
A Croatian-Bulgarian business forum has been scheduled for Thursday and will be inaugurated by the two heads of state.
Croatia's President will also meet Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and Parliament Speaker Tsetska Tsacheva.
Also on Thursday, she is to hold a public lecture on solidarity in the EU, scheduled for 10.30 at the Sofia University.
- » US and Greece with New Ambassadors to Bulgaria
- » E.Zaharieva: Bulgaria Wants Constructive Cooperation with Russia
- » Deputy Prime Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva Is Visiting Croatia
- » The New US Ambassador to Bulgaria Replaces Eric Rubin
- » Bulgaria and Cambodia May Activate their Relations
- » France Blocks the Start of EU Membership Talks with Skopje and Tirana