Croatia's President to Pay Two-Day Visit to Bulgaria
Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic is is set to visit Bulgaria on Wednesday and Thursday.
Grabar-Kitarovic is coming at the invitation of her Bulgarian counterpart, Rosen Plevneliev, the latter's press office has said.
After meeting privately at the Bulgarian Presidency on Wednesday morning, officials talks of delegations of Bulgaria and Croatia will be held to discuss bilateral relations and trade, regional cooperation, energy security, migration, and the fight against terrorism,
A Croatian-Bulgarian business forum has been scheduled for Thursday and will be inaugurated by the two heads of state.
Croatia's President will also meet Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and Parliament Speaker Tsetska Tsacheva.
Also on Thursday, she is to hold a public lecture on solidarity in the EU, scheduled for 10.30 at the Sofia University.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus
- » The Presidents of Bulgaria and Romania Rumen Radev and Klaus Iohannis Discussed the Efficient Supplies of Food and Raw Materials in the Conditions of Crisis
- » The Government has Approved a Program for Supporting Bulgarian Communities Abroad