Croatia's President to Pay Two-Day Visit to Bulgaria
Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic is is set to visit Bulgaria on Wednesday and Thursday.
Grabar-Kitarovic is coming at the invitation of her Bulgarian counterpart, Rosen Plevneliev, the latter's press office has said.
After meeting privately at the Bulgarian Presidency on Wednesday morning, officials talks of delegations of Bulgaria and Croatia will be held to discuss bilateral relations and trade, regional cooperation, energy security, migration, and the fight against terrorism,
A Croatian-Bulgarian business forum has been scheduled for Thursday and will be inaugurated by the two heads of state.
Croatia's President will also meet Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and Parliament Speaker Tsetska Tsacheva.
Also on Thursday, she is to hold a public lecture on solidarity in the EU, scheduled for 10.30 at the Sofia University.
- » Palestinian Cause, Trade Take Forefront at Jordan Foreign Minister Visit in Bulgaria
- » PM Borissov: Jordan is an Important Partner For Bulgaria in the Middle East Region
- » For the First Time, a Jordanian Foreign Minister is Arriving in Bulgaria
- » Iran-Bulgaria Business Forum Slated for Late-August
- » For the First time in 20 Years, the Israeli PM is Visiting Ukraine
- » Bulgaria's Largest Recipient of Development Assistance Is North Macedonia