Robbers in Bulgaria Make off with ATM on Christmas Eve
Robbers have stolen an ATM in the town of Dupnitsa on Christmas Eve, Nova TV reported on Friday.
The ATM was loaded with some BGN 200,000 (EUR 100,000) before Christmas, Nova TV said. However, it was not immediately clear how much money there was in the ATM at the time of the robbery.
CCTV cameras have recorded the assault but the perpetrators remain unknown. In the footage, masked men are seen wresting the ATM from the wall in the entrance hall of an office of DSK Bank and dragging it away.
Police were alerted about the robbery about 5 a.m. on Christmas Day.
Similar robberies took place in the town of Haskovo, in southern Bulgaria, and the village of Lozen, on the outskirts of Sofia, earlier this month.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Police Operation in Kazanlak
- » Bulgaria: 25 Migrants were Detained near Simeonovgrad
- » Bulgaria: 8 Illegal Migrants and their Driver were Detained in Sofia
- » A Bulgarian Woman close to the "Crypto Queen" Ruja Ignatova was Extradited to the US
- » Bulgaria: 11 Detained after the Mass Brawl with Axes and Hoes in Kazanlak
- » Bulgaria’s Interior Minister: It is a Tradition for Migrant Traffickers to Not Stop after Police Signals them