Rifles Used in Paris Attacks Were Reportedly Manufactured in Bulgaria
The AK-47 assault rifles used in the attacks in Paris last week had reportedly been manufactured in Bulgaria.
The weapons were manufactured in the country in the 1980s, but it is unclear whether the attackers acquired them from Bulgaria or somewhere else.
It is highly likely that the rifles were acquired from another country, a well informed source within the Bulgarian security services reported for the Bulgarian National Television (BNT).
An intensive exchange of information between Bulgarian and foreign security services is taking place.
Gun and bomb attacks at six sites across the French capital claimed the lives of 129 people and left hundreds injured on November 13.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Romania Strengthens its Defenses along the Danube due to the Approaching War
- » On Sunday the Istanbul Convention becomes binding in the EU
- » Day 583 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia is not planning further Mobilization
- » Sweden seeks Military Help against Gang Violence
- » The EU guarantees the Stay of Ukrainian Refugees until March 2025
- » The US Federal Administration is preparing for a Government Shutdown