Number of Swedish School Sword Attack Victims Rises to Two
The death toll in Thursday’s sword attack at a school in western Sweden has increased to two after a male student died in hospital shortly after the stabbing, SkyNews reported.
A male teacher was pronounced dead at the scene earlier.
The attacker, a man in his 20s wearing a mask and armed with a sword was shot and seriously wounded by Swedish police Thursday after attacking people at an elementary school in Trollhattan, north of Gothenburg.
Another teacher and a pupil, who were injured by the masked man, "hover between life and death," a doctor at a local hospital told reporters, according to SkyNews.
The motives for the attack remain unclear.
- » Boris Johnson: UK Leaves EU on January 31st - "no ifs, no buts"
- » The EU Council Wants Investments and Enhanced Common Action against Hybrid Threats
- » Eurobarometer: human Rights Worldwide, Freedom of Speech and Gender Equality are the Top European Values
- » EU with a Mega Subsidy of € 3.2 Billion for the Production of Electric Batteries
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister: EU Accession Negotiations with North Macedonia and Albania Shouldn't be Delayed
- » Johnson to Introduce 3 Types of Work Visas for Foreigners on the Island