Bulgarian Police Detain 79 Illegal Migrants in Sofia
Bulgarian police have detained in Sofia 79 foreign nationals illegally residing in the country over the past 24 hours, the Interior Ministry said on Friday.
The foreign nationals have been detained on Thursday at three separate locations in the Bulgarian capital city.
Sixty-eight of those detained claimed to be Afghan nationals.
It was not immediately clear whether the arrests were related to the shooting death of a presumed Aghan migrant near Bulgaria’s border with Turkey on Thursday night.
- » Two Men have Died in a Pig Farm in Northeastern Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Climber Ivan Tomov Died in the Himalayas
- » Two Heavy Crashes Closed The Road To Danube Bridge 2
- » 200 Pigs Escape After Truck Crashes In The Rish Pass
- » Balloon with Tourists got Stuck in Rocks in the Bulgarian Rhodopes
- » At Least 70 Migrants Drowned off the Coast of Tunisia