Bulgarian Police Detain 79 Illegal Migrants in Sofia
Bulgarian police have detained in Sofia 79 foreign nationals illegally residing in the country over the past 24 hours, the Interior Ministry said on Friday.
The foreign nationals have been detained on Thursday at three separate locations in the Bulgarian capital city.
Sixty-eight of those detained claimed to be Afghan nationals.
It was not immediately clear whether the arrests were related to the shooting death of a presumed Aghan migrant near Bulgaria’s border with Turkey on Thursday night.
- » Three Children Killed in Gas Explosion in Northern Macedonia
- » A Tram Hit a Child in Sofia
- » Train with 160 Passengers Aboard Derails in Australia
- » 5 People Died in a Russian Hotel after it was Flooded with Boiling Water (VIDEO)
- » At least 57 were Killed in Avalanches in Pakistan
- » Public Bus Fell into a Huge Hole in China, at least 6 People are Killed (PHOTOS)