Bulgarian Police Detain 79 Illegal Migrants in Sofia
Bulgarian police have detained in Sofia 79 foreign nationals illegally residing in the country over the past 24 hours, the Interior Ministry said on Friday.
The foreign nationals have been detained on Thursday at three separate locations in the Bulgarian capital city.
Sixty-eight of those detained claimed to be Afghan nationals.
It was not immediately clear whether the arrests were related to the shooting death of a presumed Aghan migrant near Bulgaria’s border with Turkey on Thursday night.
- » Explosion at a Dobrich Gas Station Killed a Woman, Another is in a Hospital
- » Five People Rushed to Hospital after Turbulence at a Flight to Germany
- » Fire Delays the Sofia-Varna Express Train
- » At Least 30 People Were Injured in a Severe Accident between a Train and a Truck in Japan
- » Powerful Explosion Affected Three Buildings in Antwerp, There Are Injured
- » The Bodies of 25 Killed in a California Cruise Ship Fire Were Discovered