Bulgarian Police Detain 79 Illegal Migrants in Sofia
Bulgarian police have detained in Sofia 79 foreign nationals illegally residing in the country over the past 24 hours, the Interior Ministry said on Friday.
The foreign nationals have been detained on Thursday at three separate locations in the Bulgarian capital city.
Sixty-eight of those detained claimed to be Afghan nationals.
It was not immediately clear whether the arrests were related to the shooting death of a presumed Aghan migrant near Bulgaria’s border with Turkey on Thursday night.
- » Military Cargo Plane Crashes in Iran, 15 Killed
- » MRS Saved Five Macedonian Snowboarders in Pirin
- » Two People Died after an Avalanche under Todorka Peak in Pirin (UPDATED)
- » One Dead and Another Missing after Avalanche in Pirin
- » Experienced Mountaineer Died on his Way to Mount Botev
- » Five Teenage Girls Die in Fire at Polish ‘Escape Room’, where Players are Deliberately Locked in