From France with Love: French Days in Sofia
Bulgaria's capital Sofia is celebrating Days of France from Friday through Sunday (October 16-18).
With support from Institut Fran?ais, which is co-organizing the event with the French-Bulgarian Trade and Industrial Chamber this year, the Days of France are going beyond exclusively gastronomic nature they had in 2014.
From cheese and chocolate to regional wine and beer or beauty items - a wide variety of goods will be on display in front of the Soviet Army Monument near Orlov Most ("Eagles' Bridge") in Sofia. There will also be presentations by leading French car manufacturers.
Children are not neglected in this, with games educational games organized by the Institut Fran?ais.
The festival is taking place under the auspices of French Ambassador Xavier Lapeyre de Cabanes, who is to announce its beginning at 18:00.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Attendance in Person at Most Universities in Bulgaria
- » Volcano Erupts on Spain's Canary Island, Population Evacuated
- » So far, 1,627,049 People Have Been Counted by Filling in the Electronic Card
- » How Many are the Side Effects of Vaccines in the EU and the US?
- » Antivaxxers Attack Team of Mobile Vacination Site in Varna, Health Minister Condemns Act
- » Prof Vitanov: Peak of Forth Covid-19 Wave in Bulgaria Falls on October, Sofia is in Red Zone on Morbidity Map on