10 000 Migrants Entered Croatia in a Day
Croatia's Interior Ministry has said some 10 000 migrants crossed into the country on Friday, September 25 alone.
On its website, it has also put the total number of migrants who arrived at 65 000.
"Traffic is in progress without any difficulties" at the Bajakovo and Tovarnik border crossings, it informed early on Saturday, after the two border points connecting Croatia and Serbia were partially closed for a few days this week until Friday, amid a dispute between Belgrade and Zagreb over the migrant crisis.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Montenegro 2023: Deciding between the Past and the Future
- » The Мinimum Wage in Greece becomes 780 Еuros
- » Borrell: North Macedonia made a Commitment to Include in its Constitution Citizens of other Nationalities such as Bulgarians
- » Greece is Blocked by a Massive General Strike
- » The Croatian Government will Introduce a Fixed Price for Basic Food Products
- » 12 Injured in Collision between Passenger and Freight Trains in Romania