10 000 Migrants Entered Croatia in a Day
Croatia's Interior Ministry has said some 10 000 migrants crossed into the country on Friday, September 25 alone.
On its website, it has also put the total number of migrants who arrived at 65 000.
"Traffic is in progress without any difficulties" at the Bajakovo and Tovarnik border crossings, it informed early on Saturday, after the two border points connecting Croatia and Serbia were partially closed for a few days this week until Friday, amid a dispute between Belgrade and Zagreb over the migrant crisis.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Survey: Young Serbs Hate Bulgarians, Croats and Albanians the Most
- » Tensions last night between Serbs and Kosovars
- » The Majority of Serbs are against NATO and the EU
- » Former Macedonian PM accused Sofia of a Plan for a Second Bulgarian State in the Balkans
- » The Macedonian Parliament accepted the French Proposal after fierce Debates
- » The Ruling Party in North Macedonia supported the French Proposal