Police in Plovdiv Bust Printing House for Fake Documents
Police in Bulgaria’s Plovdiv have uncovered a printing facility for fake documents, including ID cards, diplomas and drivers’ licenses and control cards.
The printing facility was located in Rozova Dolina Street, according to the Bulgarian National Radio.
Police are to announce details about the operation at a press conference later on Friday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Over 50 Migrants Detained in Vratsa Region in Just One Hour!
- » Spanish Police Nab Bulgarian Mafia Leader in Sevilla Football Club Extortion Case
- » Tragic Night in Plovdiv Village: Double Murder and Suicide Unfold
- » Violent Robbery Shakes Blagoevgrad: One Injured in Shooting Incident
- » Global Child Pornography Bust: Two Detained in Bulgaria in Widespread European Operation
- » Bulgaria Reports Over 7,000 Intoxicated Driving Cases in 2023