Bulgargaz Plans 13.65% Cut in Q4 Gas Price
State-owned Bulgargaz said on Monday it plans to cut natural gas price for consumers by 13.65% in the fourth quarter of the year due to an expected drop in the price of gas supplies.
Bulgargaz said in a statement it will propose to the energy regulator KEVR to set a price of BGN 418.14 per 1,000 cubic metres of gas in the last quarter of 2015, a decrease of BGN 66.12 compared to the third quarter. The price doesn’t include excise duty and Value Added Tax of 20%.
Bulgargaz, which sets gas prices quarterly, is obliged by law to announce publicly what prices it will ask the state energy regulator KEVR to approve for the next quarter a month before submitting its final proposal to KEVR.
In June, Bulgargaz asked KEVR to cut gas price by about seven percent in the third quarter.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria will Introduce FITs for Solar Systems
- » CPC Sealed Office of the Bulgarian Oil and Gas Association
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Finance Proposes to Establish State Oil Company
- » 2000 km Away from the Green Deal: How the History of One Power Plant Turned into Destiny for Several Generations of Bulgarians
- » ContourGlobal Maritsa East 3 TPP Operating Steadily under the Hardest Measures against COVID-19
- » The Impact of Covid-29 on Energy Markets