Bulgaria to Extend Investment Cooperation with UK Businesses
Bulgaria’s investment promotion agency has signed an agreement with the British Bulgarian Business Association (BBBA) to extend their cooperation.
The two bodies will work towards attracting investment and exchanging information on potential business partners from Bulgaria and the UK, existing and planned investment projects as well as regulatory measures, InvestBulgaria Agency (IBA) said in a statement.
The agreement was signed by Stamen Yanev, IBA Executive Director, and BBBA Chairman David Hampson.
The document also provides for the two organizations to work together to develop sustainable economy and to cooperate in the development of projects and programmes related to public-private partnership that can be useful for both sides, according to the statement.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: How will Work on the Holidays be Paid
- » The Pandemic has made the Super-Rich even Richer
- » An Employer Fired 900 Employees on a Zoom Call
- » The Airport in Burgas reports 125% Growth of Passengers this Year
- » News on the Current Status of US Visa Services in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: When will we Work and Rest in 2022